“Elegant Dental Care wants to remind you to take advantage of any benefits before they expire for the year.”
Why You Have to Use Your Dental Insurance Before the End of the Year ?
- The yearly maximum is the most money that the dental insurance plan will pay for your dental work within one full year.
- The deductible is the amount of money that you must pay to your dentist out of pocket before your insurance company will pay for any services.
- If you are paying your dental insurance premiums every month, you should be using your benefits.
- Another reason to use your benefits before the end of the year is the possible fee increases.
- By delaying dental treatment, you are risking more extensive and expensive treatment down the road. What may be a simple cavity now, could turn into a root canal later.
You can find a list of insurance providers accepted by Elegantdentcare here.